CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mummy`s Thought 2


I`m going back to work this coming Wednesday . I feel sad and worry wondering whether my Mother-inlaw and Eric can tend to his needs. Jorel is not a easy fellow and I really mean it . He can get cranky very easily especially he wants to sleep and seem like I`m the only person can pat/rock him to sleep. When he wants milk he wants it now and nothing can cool him down. His crying and yelling are that loud that the whole block can hear him :(

And I realise that he tend to be more sticky to me these days maybe he also knows that I`m returing to my work.I try not to attend to him during the day and let my hubby or MIL to handle him . When I heard him crying ,it makes my heartache .My main concern is that he have not been drinking well as he seem to reject formula milk recently and I did not want to stop breast-feeding him as I know breast milk is the best food for my son .Returing to work mean I can`t latch him whenever he wants milk. And as of my work scope I can`t pump it in the office. Many things came floating in one by one,maybe I just need to see thing day by day.Hope Jorel will be fine .

0 comments: