CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My 3rd Month Milestones


Physically and mentally
• I can raise head and chest with better control when paced on tummy and even try to flip with Mummy`s help
• May roll from back to side when I sleep and never realise it therefore the bed half of it is mine ..
• Is better at distinguishing visual details
• Has better hand-eye coordination
• Opens and closes hands
• Grasps and shakes toys
• Brings both hands together
• Kicks more energetically and able to straighten legs
• Sometimes I can imitates sounds which Daddy make at me .
• Will establish social smile at someone which I`m familiar with ,
• Clearly knows the difference between caregivers and strangers



Language and emotions
• Laughs
• Dad and Mum can recognise my distinct cries for different needs
• Makes longer vowel sounds



Feeding
I have a fluctuating appetite .Sometime I can finish all my milk but sometime I don`t even like the taste of milk.But so far I`m doing fine as my weight is gaining .But this is also Mummy`s great concern as she is working won`t be able to monitor my feeding .


Sleep
Daddy & Mummy having headache when come to bedtime routine as I sleep very late but have been sleeping throught the night since I`m three weeks old .
But till now I can`t sleep without Mummy`s carring and patting . Hope I can learn to sleep on my own fast so that will not tired out Mummy .

0 comments: