CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Injection Day





Today I`m going for my 5in1 1st DPT Vaccine and Rotavirus .Don`t know is it because I`m afraid as I woke up very early at 7am .By 9am we are on the way to the clinic which located near Bishan Junction 8 . My weight is at 6.5kg and height at 59cm . Mummy consulted Dr Leong how to improve on my feeding as she commended that I should have double my birth weight . Dr Leong recommended Mummy to increase to 7 feeds instead of 5 feeds . But Daddy felt it is too much for me and felt that since I`m putting on weight and I`m happy is fine .

And I thought I will be able to taste some other thing like cerels or apple puree next month . But Dr Leong commented that Mummy should only start when I reach my 6th month . No choice ....I just got to wait !

During the jab , I `m smiling away with Dr Leong as she poked me the needle .I immediately yelled when she pull it out but is just a few seconds .After all is not that pain as I expected. Mummy & Daddy praised me I`m a brave boy .


But for the whole evening I was cranky and groomy.Mummy worried that I will develope fever . Therefore got to monitor me for the night.

0 comments: