CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day Without Mummy Around


Today is Mummy`s first day back to work after spending 12 weeks of her maternity leave with me.I woke up at about 930am and Daddy fed me .I didn`t drink much as I being to miss Mummy .I guess I knocked off sleeping at 11am again and only woke up realised that already 1.30pm . Daddy complaint to me saying that Mummy is so naggy that she been calling almost every 30mins intervals.

Daddy bathed me and handled me to granny who just got home from work. Granny tried to fed me once again and as usual granny will rock me after each meal. I been a good boy have long nap which allowed Daddy to do his work .

YES....I`m delighted when I woke up and saw Mummy finally got home .Heard Daddy telling Mummy that I`ve been a VERY GOOD BOY today as I had promised. Well ...thank you for reading and ~ JOIN OUR REAL EXCITING LIFE ~.Hope that my life can be more exciting tomorrow

0 comments: