CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trip To Desaru Part I-Ostrich Farm

Mummy`s company organised a day trip to Desaru Malaysia. We all have fun and of course I `m a good boy was well-behaved while I was on the long bus ride .


Our First destination is the Ostrich Farm



Wow what a BIG bird which can`t fly ???




Big Ostrich Egg



The owner of the farm drilling the egg as it is not easy crack it with our bare hand .





See how much egg yolk and is equal to at least 20 chicken eggs


Paid 1MYR for the sweet corn to feed them ....hahah corn is my favourite too hahah ...



Daddy & me trying to stand on the eggs and it won`t crack!!!




I`m a very strong boy ...I can manage to carry the egg all by myself


Feather to make into ornaments

Daddy bought one of the egg .

The egg can be make into beautiful lamps

A ONE day old baby Ostrich


A part of all Mama bought the dry ostrich meat to make soup and kaya made from the egg. And Daddy got a taste of the Ostrich satay and me got a taste of the superior soup .As what the owner did mention non of any parts of the ostrich will be down to waste. But Ostrich is consider a delicancy in Malaysia and the price of a ostrich meat in the market is selling @ 130RM .

0 comments: