CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mummy`s Thought




It been a long time ever since I pen down my thoughts . With recession going on during the early part of the year , I got very demoralised as of the pay cut and other unhappiness incidents happening around me . But I `m always happy whenever Jorel is around me , he took all my worries away .

Recently the world`s economy seem to be slowly picked up as workload getting heavier .Because of this , did not really spend much time during the weekdays with Jorel . I will always tried my best to spend most of the time with Jorel as much as I can during the weekdays .

Two days ago , Jorel FINALLY called me Mee Mee as Mummy .But Daddy was so proud saying that Jorel been calling me since 4 mths ago .But I was still very overjoy and I nearly burst out crying when I hear him calling . Jorel is a curious boy and he is learning fast .But being a more active boy compare to other boys in the May thread he is also draining up all our energy too . But both of us still think that Jorel is the best and we feel blessed with him in our life !!

0 comments: