CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Tiring & Enjoyable Saturday

Date : 01 Nov 08 / Sat

Today woke up very early as today I`m taking my last 5in1 jab.Daddy arranged car to pick us up and Grandma at Bishan . Grandma will be accompany Mummy to bring me to Dr Ong as Daddy got work today . When we reached at the clinic at 9am sharp , there already got a few jie jie and kor kor before me .
Therefore we waited for half an hour to see Dr Ong. Dr Ong injected me but Mummy was so impressed cos I did not let out a single sound .Mummy consulted Dr Ong that my intake of milk is low and as I`m still taking soy base milk since last month when I`m having dirreoal . Daddy & Mummy tried to change me back to formula milk but I don`t seem to like it . Therefore Dr Ong advised that Mummy can go ahead to start me on semi-solid . Mummy is so excited over this. Let see what Mummy going to let me taste for my FRIST TIME .

Mummy felt that I`m alright after the injection , decided to bring me to United Square for my hair since Grandma commented that my hair is very long .




See I`m a such a good boy and stay very still when aunty cut my hair .


Do I look more Handsome now ???

After cutting my hair,We took a train to City Hall during the journey I`m a very good boy too.Meet up Daddy and we went around shopping as we walked Mummy saw this Excesaucer and put me in and I love it but Mummy said this beautiful thingy is very expensive as I will put-grown it very fast ...so not worth to buy :( nevermind I`m still happy with my jumparoo :)




Grandma said that since Dr Ong said I can start on my semi-solid so we shop around to search for a good high chair for me .After considering we decided to buy this Canetons high chair and this chair can be converted into a table and chair too .I can`t wait to sit in it soon



Once we reached home after our shopping and dinner, Daddy can`t wait to mend this chair for me .






See my face so sleepy cos Daddy used 1 hour to do up this chair ..by the time I`m about go into my LALA land .

0 comments: