CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My 5th Month Milestones

myspace layout

myspace layout



Physically and mentally
• Experiments with concept of cause and effect :Mummy said she can hear me making weird noises

• More observant of small objects : I like to grab anything, everything within my reach

• Able to see clearly across the room :When Mummy called my name I tend to turn and smile at her

• Uses hands more confidently (usually in a raking fashion) to bring objects closer:I will reach out to them and try to put them into my mouth :P

• Transfers objects from hand to hand

• Pushes away if he/ she dislikes what you are doing:I will do not like Mummy try to clean my nose and push away my bottle when I have enough of my milk .

• Plays with toes : My FAVOURITE hobby now ...not forgetting sucking my toe

• Sits with support: I can sit very steadily

• Rolls over from stomach to back : Trying very hard but I did a few attempts

• May begin teething : Dunno whether I`m teething

• May be ready to wean : Mummy have started me today 02 Nov/Sunday

0 comments: