CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Play Date @ Bambini Dempsy Hill




Daddy & Mummy brought me to Bambini once again but this time was together with some of friends Rayden , Raphael and Damien.

We all have fun at this indoor playground , even thought is my second time here but I`m already very familarise with the place .



Okie see ya later ...follow me and see how fun can it be ...









I managed to crawl throught this tunnel all by myself ...Bravo !!!


Aunty Choc & Aunty Doris trying to take a photo of us but still a difficult task for them and we are missing out Damien !!!






So tired ....let me take a rest here ...



In the ball pool....












At the dinner we boys all behaved ourself while all the Daddies & Mummies have their meals.Photos taken by Uncle Ben

0 comments: