CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mummy`s Thought

Myspace Hearts Icons

It been a long time since I pen down my thoughts towards Jorel . Jorel darling been progressing very very fast . From crawling like a snake to on his fours . And now he standing without support and can walk a few steps as well .

As of the weather been unpredicable these days , Jorel fall ill and unable to sleep well through the nights. And he gave us a horrible encounter on last Friday , he got fever up to 39.6 . Eric and me are so worried that we rushed him down to Thomson Medical Centre at 12 midnight. Luckily after an hour of monitoring his fever subside and went back home .

With all the sleepless nights , both eric and me fall sick too .For had happen to him which I realise family are so important . And there will be more encounters for us to experience as parents.

I`m looking forward for our family trip this coming Wednesday on the Virgo Cruise .
And really hope Jorel will recover by then .

GOD please bless Jorel with good health .

0 comments: