CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Free Dinner at Fisherman Wharf @ Junction 8

There was a Friday when me and Daddy waiting for Mummy to knock off at Bishan Junction 8 for dinner .As Daddy & Mummy were thinking to have a quick dinner as Po Po was waiting for me to get home as she only manage to see me during the weekend . Mummy walked pass this nice and cosy restaurant thinking it will be a good idea to have their dinner at Fisherman Wharf as there are no crowd . When we are seated , the waiter said they can order anything on the menu for FREE . Daddy & Mummy were cursious and found out more ...thinking that the waiter was playing a trick on us . The manager walked and said they are not official open and they are on trial night . hahaha ...FREE FREE DINNER .




Photos taken with Daddy & Mummy while waiting for their food



I`m behaving myself ....shhhh shhhh

0 comments: