CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

I Experieced The SEA ,AIR & LAND


Today is a nice Sunday afternoon...took a train to meet Po Po & Kong Kong at Clark Quay MRT station



I felt very sleepy cos the whole afternoon did not get a nap :O hopefully I can endure...but in the end I knocked off sleeping while waiting to board the river taxi.

Photos taken by Daddy while we are on the cruise...I missed these nice scenes




Ma Ma & Po Po seem to be enjoy more than I do :P hahaha


Daddy & Mummy managed to take a pictures of themselves too


I`m enjoying my Yummy biscult while Mummy & all having their popeye chicken




I`m high up in the air ...WHAT that BIG WHEEL about ??



I love being piggy back on Daddy Hooray Hooray !!!







Me with Kong Kong & Po Po


Me with Jiu Jiu


Nice drawings of our Singapore Flyer


Mummy and Me enjoying the sea breeze ...soo cooling !!

Ready to go up the flyer but I fallen asleep again ....waited until so tired .


Mummy got so disappointed as she very much want me to enjoy the ride..sigh .
But Mummy is happy , at least Kong Kong , Po Po & Ma Ma enjoyed very much !




We are at the top of Singapore ..looking down Wow ....so high up





Sleepy Head !!!

Finally I woke up just before 5 min before we end the ride . At least some photos of me:P




Wow where am I ???



Here we go again ...bus ride to view the Christmas lighting along orchard road




The lighting are beautiful and colourful

0 comments: