CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHO Going To Take Care Of ME ??






For the past 1 week , I have been having dirreoal which I poo at least 5 to 6 times a day . Daddy & Mummy have bought me to see a doc three times within these 2 weeks .
Cos of the sleepless nights, Mummy fell sick too . Mummy is also worried as my appetite is getting smaller and don`t seem to like my milk . Mummy actually wants to start semi-solid on me but cos of my dirreoal Mummy got to pull back until I fully recover.

And Daddy got a bad new from my caretaker Auntie Denise that she won`t be able to tend to me anymore after 1 month . I just got used to her but now ...sob...sob.

Therefore Mummy and Daddy trying to find another caretaker but till now cannot find a suitable one . Daddy suggested that he will tend to me in the morning and afternoon Grandma will tend to me after she returns from her work .

Mummy now just wish that I will recover soon and find another caretaker as soon as possible .

0 comments: