CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mummy&Jorel FIRST outing on 09 Sep 08

Last Tuesday ,Mummy is on leave as want to see how I go with my nanny for the few hours. I`m a friendly baby and I was quite comfortable with my nanny and she is a nice lady . Mummy came to pick up at 12pm as she going to bring out the very first time without Daddy around . We picked up Aunty Valerie & Baby Damien few blocks away from my nanny`s place . After that we proceed down to Ang Mo Kio to pick another Mummy Kelly& Erica . I`m a very good boy along the whole journey .

When reached the Globestrotters Restuarant there are many Aunties and Babies have arrive before us . I`m so happy to see the other babies who born in the same month as me .

Photo taken by Auntie Aihua



*Me not inside as Mummy and me in nursing room *

0 comments: