CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mummy`s Thought 1


Until now I cannot imagine I`m already a Mummy now . While I was having him I always thinking whether I can be a good and responsible Mummy . And during the pregency stages , having Jorel is really not a easy task .When I realise I`m pregnant was on my birthday 30 Sept 07 , I burst out crying do not know what to do as I`m not ready to commit myself to this little one . I was cursing and swearing at Eric for giving me him as my BIRTHDAY PRESENT . When my parents got to know about , they were very supportive and wanted me to keep this little one .And I thank GOD for giving him to me . He is my happiest gift than anything I had received

For the past 2 months of my parenthood . Time really fly and you can really see Jorel growing everyday . Even though I missed the kicks and punches when he was growing inside me . There are hard times coaxing him to sleep , drinking milk and etc . There are also wonderful moments especially just looking at him and his smile will really melts me . And there are plenty things to learn during his growth . The only hopes for him is to be a Happy and Healthy Baby .

0 comments: